Sunday, October 24, 2010

Piping Practice III

Last night I was feeling inspired...probably after looking at pictures of some really beautiful works of art (decorated cakes). Anyway, I had a small cake waiting to be covered, so I grabbed some RTR icing out of the freezing and defrosted it....I attempted to colour it red, but I was using so much colour, I gave up and left it pink. After letting it sit overnight, I had a go at piping royal icing...I think I made it a bit runny though. Here is the end result.















2 comments:

  1. I really like the rosy pink - and the piping is pretty cool...maybe its all the Halloween stuff everywhere but it reminds me of brains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that you mention it, it does a bit...wasn't meant to turn out quite like that...it kind of spread a bit.

    ReplyDelete