Saturday, October 30, 2010

For Sally

After a bit of prompting from a friend today I got into the kitchen and made a batch of mini carrot and pineapple muffins. So, I was planning on making these for my kids during the week, but didn't get around to it. The recipe is a good one as it would be easy to adapt to suit many allergy prone people. There are no dairy products in these muffins all. Changing over to gluten free flour wouldn't be difficult and then you could use egg replacer if you so desired. Changing the "flavours" would be another option too.
I decorated these with a pineapple glace icing. Enjoy!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can you email me the recipe, we could eat those. nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where I got it from:

    http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Low-Fat-Carrot-and-Pineapple-Muffins-L10006.html

    ReplyDelete